Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

The Anti Social Club ~Structure

Anti Social Club ~ Structure

For The Anti Social Club this week I had a bit of a play. The theme was structure which eventually led me to pylons. As you can tell I didn't look very closely at any pylons but had a go at drawing them anyway then added some embroidered wires in fancy colours all on the inside of an envelope. The crinklyness is a mixture of the envelope being kept in a draw full of various paper bits for a fair amount of time and not reinforcing the paper before sticking a needle through it repeatedly.
It could obviously have been done with a bit more finesse (and while in a less sleepy state) but I had fun doing it and I'd like to try adding embroidery to work in the future. It's what I did for my degree show actually but haven't really done since.

No comments:

Post a Comment