Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

After Dinner Stroll

Untitled Untitled

The cows are back in the meadow! We went for an after dinner stroll to go say hello. (Or hide behind trees and look from afar because I'm too urban for my own good and I think they're going to trample me)

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

We went over there at just the right time, the light was gorgeous.

Untitled

This may be blurry but I think that's why I like it.

Untitled

We found another big shell and some ceramic pieces to add to our jar. I can't remember if I've mentioned the shells here before. We're finding them quite regularly and they're pretty big, we can't work out if they live in the river or if they're rubbish that's being washed up or any other reason for them being there. They're cool though. We find quite a lot of ceramic down there too.

And now for a gif of a cow scratching it's neck.


You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment