Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

The Anti-Social Club ~ Self Portrait

Untitled

Colleen has started The Anti-Social Club where there's a new topic each week for you to interpret creatively however you like, pop it on instagram/twitter/tumblr with the hashtag #AntiSC and all the entries get collected together on the tumblr. It's looking pretty awesome already. I really like stuff like this, you get to just sit in your house doing art like you would be anyway but other people all over the world are also sitting in their house doing art on the same theme and you get to see what everyone else is up to without actually coming into contact with people. The internet is my friend, it makes being socially awkward much more manageable. It also gives a little nudge, having a theme, if you need a bit of inspiration.

Untitled Untitled

This week the theme was 'self portrait' which means these pictures are pretty self explanatory. I was in a bit of a grump when I sat down to do it so there's nothing clever about it, I just drew how I looked at the time.

Untitled

If you decide to join in, let me know I'd love to see what you do  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment