Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

My New Speedy Cheat Blanket

Untitled Untitled

Last week I brought some cushions home from The Craft Room because they hadn't sold. I've kept one aside to list on Etsy or Folksy when I get around to it but figured Norwich's loss is my gain and undid the others down the sides and took off the buttons and joined them to make a blanket for my studio. Not needed at the moment but I'll be mighty appreciative when autumn rolls back around.
I realise I put lots of time into these originally but it felt so satisfying to make a blanket so quickly, all be it a bit of a higgledy piggledy one. I reckon I'll keep adding to it too, the more the better is a fact when it comes to blankets. Especially blankets that will be used to cocoon me at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment