Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

April

Untitled

April just kinda plodded along in a completely unoffensive way. Nothing super exciting, nothing super bad. My to do list started very long and now is just long. No complaints. Plus the sun has been out which is lovely.

Untitled

I saw that the magnolia petals were going brown pretty quick once they'd fallen off and wondered if pressing them would somehow stop that. It didn't, these went brown and mouldy.

Untitled

Will making a snail friend. There was a week in April that was just snails. Nothing else.

Untitled

Things in April:
I made a facebook page thinking it would probably be a waste of time and I'm still the only person whose 'liked' it. (How sad is that?!) I'll give it a little longer to seek its fame and fortune.
Frank was in Simply Crochet.
We went to the beach.
I found out this shop existed about 5 seconds after saying how it's a shame all the good taxidermy is being sold abroad.
I wished I owned this patch (looove Durer), this bowl, this bowl and this badge.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. You now have 2 likes on your facebook page :) I am drooling over that cake right now!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete