Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

(Almost) Photo An Hour ~ 23/05/14

Untitled

8am - A little flower I'd picked after voting the evening before.

Untitled

9am - Watching this crow climb the roof. Why not just land at the top in the first place? Who knows.

Untitled

10am - Heading into the city to do boring grown up things.

Untitled

11am - Getting a free coffee makes boring grown up things better. (I feel like this might be interpreted as I got free coffee by finding this cup on the floor, I didn't, I just put it down while I put my phone away and realised I needed to take a photo.)

Untitled

noon - Will's latte face.

Untitled

1pm - At the computer.

Untitled

3pm - I noticed our easter cactus is growing new leaves.

Untitled

4pm - Heading out for a walk to clear a couple of overworked brains (I realise these photos don't show any work, you'll just have to believe me.)

Untitled

5pm - Heading back out of the cemetery.

Untitled

6pm - Stabbing myself. Crochet is dangerous stuff.

Untitled

7pm - Losing the light at the end of the day.

It's weird I remember the day as crocheting till my wrists hurt, taking breaks and crocheting some more but because it's not something I can share the photos make my day look really different. Also, I suppose you get a lot done in hour, one photo isn't going to show everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment