Pages

Friday 30 May 2014

Invasion of the Multicolour Crochet

Untitled Untitled

I've been working on some banners on and off in between other bits for a while. I've been making all the letters/symbols to photograph as a sample for the customisable listing and spent last night putting the letters and flags in order, playing around with the colours. I'll use these to make the ready made banners so it shouldn't be too much longer before they're all finally sorted. Sometimes it feels like I have so many things I'm trying to do that none of them actually get done but it always comes together eventually.

Untitled

This is the cushion I mentioned the other day, I just listed it in my folksy shop.

My floor is looking really colourful right now. Multicolour crochet everywhere.


*For the letters on the banners I used this pattern by Moogly with a few adjustments, the banner itself is my own design.

No comments:

Post a Comment