Pages

Sunday 4 May 2014

Exploring Part 1

Untitled

On Friday we decided to take a morning off and go for a bit of an explore. It started pretty well with this beautiful mushroom.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

I don't know where all this colour came from. We couldn't see anything that had been painted nearby.

Untitled Untitled

I was a bit worried about this painted snail. He's not sitting on the colour he got painted so hopefully he's fine. Definitely looks quite snazzy.

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

This was found next to the river. At first we thought it was just a note but it turned out to be a note written on the back of a photo. I hope it was lost by accident, otherwise that's really sad.
A new addition for my photos of people I don't know collection though.

I have more photos from this day coming in another post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment