Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Free Castle Visit Number Three

Untitled

This was a visit at the end of March but for some reason the photos have just been sat in a folder. I did take my DSLR with me but I took a photo just before going in the castle and the battery ran out so these are all taken on my phone which isn't my prefered thing to take photos with but better than nothing.

Untitled UntitledUntitled Untitled

I love this little viking illustration.

Untitled

The shadow giving me a goatee in this makes it even better than these things are anyway.

Untitled UntitledUntitled

The castle has a birds exhibition starting near the end of the month which we are very much looking forward to.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, living so close to a castle is awesome. Especially one that has a museum in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment