Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

Patches and Salads


I'm almost finished with this batch of patches I've been working on. My new problem is that sewing the edging to finish them off is hurting my wrist so I'm having to take my time with it. Gotta look after your body.


Some lunches I liked the look of purely because of the cabbage and carrot. Adding a salad to a plate always makes it feel fancier lol I don't know why but that's how it is. With spring and the longer days I've been really craving fruit and veg. I'm also trying to take advantage of the fact that I can make myself a lunch if I want to. What's the point of giving up the routine and securities of a "proper" job (like getting paid >_<) and dealing with the difficulties (like not getting paid >_<) if I don't take advantage of this un-conventional lifestyle? So I've started chopping veg in the middle of the day without worrying about how long my lunch break might be. It feels pretty good.


Bondaweb upadate, it didn't really work lol. I don't know if I bought a crappy, cheap version or if I used it wrong or what but it was lame. Nevermind! You don't know till you try.
Hope your day is going better than my bondaweb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment