Pages

Friday 19 April 2019

A Bunch of Patches ~ Shop Update


I talked about the process behind these patches here on the blog and also in a couple of recent studio vlogs so I won't repeat myself too much here again but it was a long process that you probably can't even see in the patches however I'm proud of how much effort I put into these and I do think it was worth it.
Worth it for the patches and worth it for my brain.


Here's a link to my etsy shop, there's a patches section on there to find them all easily but I'd like it if you had a look at the other things in my shop too, if you're visiting anyway ^-^


A couple of them are already gone so if you want one, grab it. A lot of what I do is ooak so even if I make similar things in the future, that particular item will be gone forever. Also, sales are sloooow at the minute so I'd massively appreciate the help right now.

Help this lil art gremlin live ❤ they'll love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment