Pages

Saturday 20 April 2019

Hedge Goblin ~ 7/7

Ooooh 7 of 7, pat myself on the back, good job. I was right to set a 7 day challenge rather than a 30 day challenge, this has been the perfect amount to make me want to blog but not enough that it got difficult and frustrating. After a big 30 day type challenge I always feel like I need a break from the thing and that's the opposite of what I wanted to achieve with this.


I've been feeling a bit anxious about work since finishing the patches but I'm trying really hard to not beat myself up about it and to just do life, whatever that ends up meaning each day.
Today I started making notes and writing for a new zine I want to make about libraries, specifically libraries that have been in my life somehow. I did some drawing in my sketchbook and had a go on fabric with poscas.



I also made chocolate nests. I don't really do easter but I love little traditions and I make nests every year. They normally have mini eggs in them but this is the first easter that we're fully avoiding dairy so no eggs for our nests but I think it's kinda funny because we don't eat eggs either. It makes me feel kind of like a weird little hedge goblin, once the birds are done with their nests and the eggs are hatched and fledged I'll collect all the fancy little nests and consume them for spring time energy. lol


I'm excited for all the kids to disappear back to school next week so I can go out exploring without them being all over the place. There are a lot of places I want to go and I'm sure I'll be blogging about it when I do :)
I also have a new found love for just writing down my day or thoughts on the blog which I wouldn't have done before because it didn't seem exciting enough but I just want it to be cosy here, anything goes ^-^
Anyway, I hope you're good and thanks for being here. If you have a blog please leave a comment linking to it ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment