Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

Shop Update ~ Zines, Stickers, Strawberry Tote Friend

July 2016 Zine

Zines! Stickers! Cute fella! All new for your buying pleasure ^_^

July 2016 Zine
No Theme Zine
No Theme Zine

Two new zines. I've been desperate to make some new zines recently but kept tripping over myself trying to figure out what they should be about. So to get me going I made one with no theme and one that is stuff from July, nice and easy. I'm glad I did them too, I really love making zines, the layout, the printing, the folding, the stapling. Uh, I could do it forever. (During August, if you buy something else from my etsy but mention the July zine I'll put one in your order for free.)



This cutie is in my Society6 and Redbubble shops. I'm not sure where he came from but I'm glad he turned up.

StickersStickers

It turns out I get a similar joy out of making stickers as I do zines. There's just something about the combination of creating and paper, gives me those fuzzy feels. These come in four different sets; kawaii, hungry, negative and positive vibes.

I hope you're having a good weekend ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment