Pages

Monday 15 August 2016

I Am Enjoying Snapchat #2


I'm still enjoying snapchat a lot. I got a little thrown by the instagram stories update. I'm so broken, I just kind of got confused as to what I should use (because, hi instagram, you totally ripped off snapchat, it's exactly the same. How long will it be before all the face filters turn up?!) and stopped using either for a few days (ᗒᗣᗕ)
Anyway, I came to the conclusion that while the insta stories seems fun too (and I will probably use it now and then) I prefer the look of snapchat and even though it makes no sense in terms of self promotion/wanting to be looked at (I mean, why else do we post public photos?) snapchat is less stressful because I don't have so many people on there and (I think?) none that I know in 'real life', other than Will. I really do enjoy the doing of snapchat for myself rather than because I think people will look at it which is quite calming I guess. I don't know what I'm talking about lol, here are some silly photos I took mostly while bored.



I filmed this patch making too, here's the blog post in case you missed it.





If you'd like to follow me my username is vongarratt ^_^
If you follow any good public accounts on there let me know so I can follow them too!!

7 comments:

  1. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.
    Snapchat filters

    ReplyDelete
  2. This very blog is no doubt educating as well as diverting. I have found a bunch of handy advices out of it. I ad love to visit it again and again. Thanks a bunch! https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been running a blog for? you made running a blog glance easy. The whole look of your web site is magnificent, let alone the content! slabervibes010.magnoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the issues. It was really informative. Your website is very useful. Many thanks for sharing! My Blog https://hollzone.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic items from you, man. I have take into account your stuff prior to and you’re simply extremely excellent. I really like what you’ve received right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way during which you say it. You’re making it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to learn far more from you. This is really a terrific site. My Blog http://www.freewebsite-service.com/moviemania/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again! My Blog http://filmdom.beepworld.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Distant watching is actually quite identical, due to the fact that the individual through this ability can view a location or event happen without appearing. My Blog http://www.homedatingnetwork.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=282363

    ReplyDelete