Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

I Got Older ^_^

Birthday!

Last week I had a birthday and it was lovely. I was oh so lucky and got many a lovely gift and I spent the day with Will in the city catching Pokemon (I got a Gloom!) and just generally chilling out.

Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!

This was such a good lunch. Those crisps are some sort of vinegar and chilli flavour vegetarian 'pork crackling' that's actually made from peas, it's sooooo good. Also see my new Pusheen bag (from Will's grandparents, thank you!) and my new Twilight mirror (from William). Told you I'd been oh so lucky, and that was just the tip of the lucky iceberg ^_^

Birthday!

We also got to see the touring piece The Aftermath Dislocation Principle by Jimmy Cauty which was outside The Forum for a few days. It's a shipping container with little viewing holes in the sides and inside is a miniature scene of a town after a riot. There's police radio sounds and the lights change in there like a helicopter searchlight. It was really cool. You can see some clips of it in my video.

Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!

We went up some roads we normally wouldn't and it was pretty.

Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!

Those My Little Pony hair clips were another gift from Will. I hit the My Little Pony jackpot, he found me so many bits ^_^

Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!

We had our temporary tattoos on because we're super cool.

Birthday!

My birthday gift to myself. She's one of my favourite ponies so I just had to get this lip balm even though it's probably awful to actually use. But I still will because I'm committed to my purchases lol.

Birthday!

Will decorated a cake for me and it was Gudetama!!! We can't really find any Gudetama stuff here, unless you buy it online but I love him. I was so very pleased with this cake. Look at that butt!!

Birthday!
Birthday!
Birthday!

The video is just random clips from the day, just like the photos but in video form with the extra perk of Will being a cow.


I had a lovely day and felt very grateful for the lovely presents I got. My parents came down at the weekend so there was more birthday to come too ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment