Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Putting My Feet In The Sea

Untitled

Mum and dad came to visit the weekend after my birthday and when they asked what I would like to do I said to put my feet in the sea, so we went off to Cromer :)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

And put my feet in the sea I did. I could stand in the sea all day, I love it so much.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Thoughts of chips covered in salt and vinegar persuaded me to leave the beach and we went in search of food.

Untitled
Untitled

It was worth it. Those chips were goooood ^_^

Untitled

There are goats living on the cliffs for grazing! They were chilling out on a ledge, it was a pretty hot day. I'd love to see them roaming about on the steeper sections.

Untitled
Untitled

On the way home we drove round the coast and stopped off at Happisburgh.

Untitled
Untitled

I've only been once before, a few years ago, and how much more it's eroded is so strange. Places I remember standing are literally not there anymore. Coasts are scary business. Apparently you need to be careful in the water because of debris but it's still a beautiful beach (I don't have a photo of where you would hang out but trust me, it looked lovely) and there's the lighthouse to see too.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

As well as taking me to the seaside they also added to how lucky I was on my birthday and gave me some great presents and bought cake so, you know, it was a pretty awesome weekend. Thank you mum and dad ^_^

Here's a video also so you can see the sea in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment