Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

Monthly Music Exchange #1

I was looking through some of my old posts the other day and it really reminded me one of the main reasons I like blogging, it was so good to look back and see what I was up to and what was interesting me and such like. I came across a few music video posts and I thought I'd make it a monthly occurrence so I can look back and see what I just couldn't stop listening to.



Right now I'm in love with this song. I have the whole album (Soviet Kitsch) on repeat at the minute but every time this song starts it makes me laugh, it's quite different for Regina Spektor and any song with made up words like 'pizzaterian' wins my vote.

I'd love it if you left comments with any songs/bands you just can't stop listening to at the moment, it's always good to be introduced to something new or reminded of something you haven't listened to in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment