Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Birthday Reading Material

Untitled

A mixture of books that have been, are being or are soon to be read during birthday week and a half. I'm about halfway through 4 of these at the moment. I collected some during my birthday wander round the library, some are birthday gifts, some I already had out from the library and some already belonged to me.
I don't read enough, it's been good this week to read a lot more than normal.

I found the Shakespeare book in a charity shop and Cymbeline has someones notes written in the margins, the best of which so far has to be, "Might as well be rape."

If anyone can correctly guess where in the play that note is then I'll send you a prize.

1 comment:

  1. That is an interesting stack of reads, love gathering books together and having a whole pile to get stuck into! Hope you've been having a brilliant birthday week :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete