Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Comics I've Read Vol.9



A.L.I.E.E.E.N. by Lewis Trondheim - Completely cute and completely disgusting.

Hellraisers A Graphic Biography written by Robert Sellers and drawn by JAKe - Great illustrations and good story although I felt like I should have already known more about the people before reading it.

We Hate Tank Girl written by Alan Martin and drawn by Rufus Dayglo - I always love Tank Girl.

I Kill Giants written by Joe Kelly and drawn by Jm Ken Niimura - I wasn't expecting to like this but I actually got quite into it.


Speaking of reading, I don't just read comics (not that there'd be anything wrong with that) and I can't remember if I mentioned this before but if you have Goodreads go friend me and if not then get one, let's recommend books to each other :) Here's my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment