Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

What My Phone Saw ~ August

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

August according to my phone:
Mum and Dad in Wroxham.
One of the things our radiator said this month.
Tasty cold treats.
Garden face/sleepy morning face.
Wall.
Bunting.
Tape/buttons.
Breakfast muffin.
Courgettes with faces.
Awesome tiles/knitting.
Some free minicards/venturing into the Star Wars box.
Meeting a cat/having a cup of tea.
Will's gangsta/in the men's fitting room.

If you prefer your mobile photos square then find me on instagram - vongarratt. If you don't have instagram but don't want to feel left out you can look here.

If you want to use Moo for the first time I have a link for you to get 10% off (it also puts money in my Moo account if you use it so yay for everyone!).
http://www.moo.com/share/5jcjcz
I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment