Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

New Phone!

UntitledUntitled Untitled UntitledUntitled

For my birthday my lovely parents got me a new phone. Amongst other issues my previous phone hadn't made ringing noises for at least 2 years after being dropped in a pint of water didn't agree with it much so I was in need of a new one.

I now have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and it's pretty good. I never thought I'd get on with a touchscreen but it's actually pretty amazing, I can now check my emails and twitter without firing up the computer and even more importantly for me it has a fairly decent camera.
I haven't taken many pictures with it yet because since getting it I've tended to have my d40 with me too but I felt like showing it off anyway.
I'm now considering the ol' instagram. I've always been a bit put off instagram because of how it gets used a lot of the time (I'm not really one for filters and much digital faff) but I love taking photos and sharing them and seeing what photos other people have taken too so I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to give it a go, if it suits me then great if not I can always uninstall it.

Sometimes I over think things.

So for now you can find me on instagram by searching for vongarratt (same as my twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment