Pages

Sunday 5 August 2012

Quarter of a Century Celebrations or, My Birthday

Birthday! Birthday! Birthday! Birthday!   31.52 Birthday! Birthday! Birthday! Birthday!

I had a birthday. My 25th, weird.
I ate tasty things.
Got close to the river.
Saw a panda.
Saw myself (31.52).
Noticed bright paint.
Watched Will cut open my birthday present (more on that later)
Visited the newly open Bliiz, frozen yogurt and bubble tea!!!!
And sat by the river before Will had to go to work.
Then I went home did some cooking out of my Rachel Khoo book, drank Bucks Fizz and watched 10 Things I Hate About You.

All in all it was a pretty good day, I got lots of lovely gifts, had a lovely day and because Will had to work in the evening we're off to Yo! Sushi tonight which I'm very much looking forward to.

There are a few more pics on my Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment