Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

My Birthday Continues

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

I decided due to a mix of reasons that I would celebrate a birthday week and a half rather than just one day. This is partly because I'm greedy but it's also an attempt to start spending my time better. I'm not just taking a week off to be extravagant, I'm just making sure I spend a bit of time each day doing something nice. Hopefully this means I'll spend less time sitting around being lazy or bored and if I make the effort to do something interesting every day for a week and a half I might manage to keep it up afterwards. Also my parents are coming down the weekend after my birthday and Will wasn't around for half of my actual birthday so I figure it's only fair to spread the birthday fun out over all the extra days. Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. These are some birthday photos of my extra week and a half so far.
The 2 pics of me were taken by William, I just stuck them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment