Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Party Legs

I wanted to show off my leggings on instagram and it got a bit out of hand.

Party Legs
Party Legs

I really enjoyed editing these photos though. Deleting out the background and drawing over the top. If I had a proper chair to sit in I'd quite happily do things like this all day ^_^
I got these leggings for Christmas and it's the first time I've properly worn them. They came from redbubble and it's my design (it's on society6 too). I have the xl which I think is the biggest size they do. I'm not the smallest person but I'm not the biggest either so it's a shame they don't do larger, hopefully they'll add more options at some point. These felt like they'd be too tight while I was pulling them on but they actually fit just fine and they're really comfy and feel real nice. If I bend over you can see my pants but I would probably always wear something over the top of them anyway so that doesn't really bother me.
I didn't realise there was a slight theme to my outfit until I was editing these, as well as my leggings being my design, I painted that t shirt too to celebrate my love of Scully. "Please explain to me the scientific nature of the whammy". Yeah spoopy Mulder, explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment