Pages

Sunday 12 March 2017

Art Journal Flip Through ~ February 2017

I really like using books that don't have dated pages for my art journal/scrapbooking. I can use as many pages as I like without messing it up. There's a day during February that goes over three pages because I like to keep all those little bits of packaging. It's nice to not have to worry about either fitting them all on one space or not having a page to use for the next day.
At the start of the month I started a new notebook. It was part of a 3 pack for about £1.75 I think, it's going ok but the pages can get quite wrinkly when I glue stuff to them so it's not ideal but it'll do ^_^ I'll probably use the other 2 notebooks for something else though and find something a tiny bit sturdier for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment