Pages

Saturday 11 March 2017

feeling a little lost

Untitled

When I'm feeling my worst I'm much more likely to get my phone and take an awful photo of myself. I don't know why I do it but I do. So here's me in bed with an absolutely horrible headache that only a good sleep could shift. That pooh bear nighty is soooooo old, like maybe 15 years? It's starting to fall apart and sometimes my boob pokes out of the top of the candle but it's too comfy to get rid of.

Untitled

I don't know if it's the weather or hormones or just general bad brain but I've been feeling a little down lately. Trying to get on top of it though. Sometimes there's nothing you can do about it but I always at least try to not dwell on all the negative thoughts that pop into my head. "What about this really lame thing about you" "yeah well there's nothing I can do about that, look at this cute and colourful thing, ooooo".
Doesn't always work but ya gotta try.

Untitled

I got my february zine made and listed. I think it's my favourite so far. I can be unnecessarily precious about not covering bits of drawings up so I tried to really pack it full so it looks really mooshed together. I didn't quite manage the look that I wanted but I think I'll get better at this layout each month. I need practise at layering things over other things without worrying so much about the bits you can't see anymore. I also got this good boy uploaded to my society6 and redbubble shops.

Untitled

I started one morning by making this pram from a my little pony magazine cover. I love craft activities and kids ones are more likely to be simple and colourful. It was a really good creative and stress free (well mostly, the instructions were a bit ambiguous at one point...although, I didn't get stressed, just confused lol) way to start me off for the day.



The last week went by so quickly I feel like I didn't do anything so I had nothing to photograph but I know I didn't just sit about so I must have been doing things....waaaaaah. Sometimes no matter what you do it seems like the time just disappeared and you have nothing to show. Basically I've been a bit lost lately. Am hoping it will pass soon!

Untitled

I fill in these posts bit by bit during the week or however long and then I'm just used to it being what it is so far and can't tell anymore if it reads through coherently or if it's a little all over the place. But if you read it and think the flow of it is odd, that's why. Each little piece is written on a different day and then I just throw in the photos and videos when I'm ready to publish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment