Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Sale!!!



I've had a bit of a sort out in my Etsy shop.

The above is a screen shot of the Sale section in my Etsy shop, there are more bits than you can see in that image though so go take a peek.

There are a variety of reasons for the variety of items that ended up in the Sale section but overall I won't be making those items anymore and I'd like them to be out of my studio and being enjoyed by people.

Everything is under £5 (except, I think one thing that is £5)

Even though I won't be making these exact items anymore the lino print designs will get used on other things in the future (there are already some cards with the robot design).

I'd really appreciate it if you spread the word, it'd be great to have these things out in the world rather than just sitting in a drawer.

Hope you're having a good weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I posted a link to your shop on my FB page :) I hate having stuff in cellophane in my drawers- always good to have it enjoyed by someone else! x

    ReplyDelete