Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Cows Down The Road

DILO 16.08 DILO 16.04 DILO 16.19 DILO 16.22 DILO 16.14 DILO 16.17 DILO 16.25

On Saturday I went for a walk to the meadow that's down the road from us expecting to just see pretty leaves and berries and stuff and then all of a sudden I came across some cows!
I was amazed. There is a sign on the gate that says there are cows in there sometimes but I've never seen any and thought I'd never be lucky enough to happen to be in the meadow on the same day as the cows.
But there they were. I phoned Will who came running over (and was clever enough to bring the pinhole camera, fingers crossed for pinhole cows!) and we hung out with the cows for a bit. I've never been that close to cows before without a fence.
I've got to admit that I was a bit scared of them. They're pretty big and my mum has filled my head with the story of how one time her and dad got chased by a load of cows and almost trampled which makes me laugh even as I type this but in reality if a cow ran at me I'd freak out.
I tried to concentrate on the fact that they're really beautiful and that 2 of them looked straight at me for great photos. Also that they had amazing fringes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn't know there were cows in Norwich. I love cows, they can be intimidating, but look at their lovely eyes...

    ReplyDelete