Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Monthly Music Exchange #2

Back in May Will and I backed Amanda Palmer's Kickstarter to fund a new album and tour. If you don't know about it, go google it, it's all very interesting and went amazingly well. We had to wait for what seemed like forever for the release date but it finally came round and our lovely backer special edition cd turned up last week. It's pretty much all I've listened to since.

If you have any problems with naked women (or you're in a place of work) then you probably shouldn't watch this video. If you like naked women, stop frame, awesomeness, then click play. Now.




I love Amanda Palmer for many reasons so a new album was a real treat and I'm glad it's as awesome as it is. I picked this song from the album because of the brilliant video. It must have taken ages and lots of planning and I think it turned out amazing. I could watch it again and again, it's a real piece of art.

What have you been listening to?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! We've been listening to a lot of the Black Keys, and waiting for the latest Vaccines to arrive on vinyl. x

    ReplyDelete