Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

All The Badges and some stickers ~ Shop Update



I was doing a stock check and thought it'd be fun to put all my badges together into one photo. This is a lot of badges lol. I love to make badges, the process is fun for me, it's a way for me to get my drawings onto a product and they're a cheap item which means they're accessible for more people. Turns out this wasn't enough badges though...


...because I made more. And some new stickers too which have all the same love and reasoning behind them as badges.
If any of these take your fancy they're all available in my Etsy shop, most of them are made from prints and I make more when they sell but some of them are hand drawn originals so when they're gone they're gone.

Thanks for looking and here's to a new week! I'm actually starting the week super tired because I'm an introverted hermit that went out and did stuff but it's worth it so I'm not complaining, I'll just be sleepy for a bit ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment