Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

PS Bun, Tsundere Dog and Rats Pattern ~ Shop Update


I'm not sure why I hadn't seen a rabbit face in my playstation controllers before now but I'm glad I finally did because I love my PS Bun ^-^
I made PS Bun stickers and to go with them some memory card badges, deco'd with tiny stickers obviously (❁´◡`❁)




This dog looks like they might be a bit tsundere but at least they're giving you a positive message. I love key rings, I have more stuff hanging from my keys than I have actual keys and I love to hang things like this on my bags too and we can all do with seeing more positive messages as we go about our days (・ω・)


And lastly I made a pattern out of all the rats I drew and added it to my redbubble shop. I love using patterns on redbubble, I feel like they suit more of the items better and editing them is less stressful because however they get cropped during manufacture I know it'll still look good!

If you buy anything from me I love to see photos, be sure to tag me @_beckygarratt_ on twitter or instagram and maybe even use #beckygarratt on there too ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment