Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

New Growth or something

I just wrote a very long, negative blog post and deleted it because it was not helpful.
I am tired, I have a poorly rat on my shoulder who every time he seems to be better gets worse again, I have eczema in my elbow that won't go away and is sore, I have no money and am in the middle of a creative block that is making me feel awful about myself and I feel utterly useless.

I am tired.


I don't think that talking about the negatives is a bad thing but I do think dwelling on them doesn't help either.
I need to figure out what I can do to make me feel better and focus on that.

What can I get done on the sofa while keeping Sharky company while he's ill.
What can I get done without needing to buy anything.
What can I do to improve my work and share it around online and maybe gain more audience.

I'm not sure I have any answers yet tbh but I need to change the direction of my thoughts. I need to take control, not everything is something I can control but I still have a lot of power over what I can and can't do and I need to figure out the best way to spend my time and how it will help me.

I need to make some positive changes. I'm going to be better.


Hello! I wrote the above last week and never posted it but here it is. I'm still feeling lost but I'm also feeling a bit better than I was. Nothing has really changed except Sharky is staying in the cage much more which makes things easier and although nothing has really changed I feel like I maybe can start changing things. I don't know, sometimes I feel like I'm just going round and round, not getting anywhere but sometimes I feel like maybe I can change that.
I need to get out more. I need to do more. I need to make more. I need to relax more. I just need to live. I let too many days pass me by hoping for better but then I'll run out of days right? Gotta just enjoy what I've got.


No comments:

Post a Comment