Pages

Saturday 23 February 2019

A Sort Of List

I have been reading so many comics (21 already this year!) and this week I read Bee and Puppycat vol1, Fruits Basket vol9 and Yostuba&! vol6. I love them all.
Bee and Puppycat has qr codes so you can listen to the music boxes in the story! It's so precious.
Fruits Basket has a new anime coming out this year and it looks beautiful.
Yotsuba honestly makes me think about how I approach my life. She may be a fictional 5 year old but I try to be more like her. Things are hard, I want to spend my time seeing the good and being excited.


Sharky had his check up and has been given the all clear!! It's a chronic condition but for now he's good, which is very good. (I've never used the blogger video uploader before, I wonder if it'll work...)


I drew this PS Bun. Maybe the best pun I will ever come up with.

The weather was really nice today and I was going to go out on my bike but I managed to let all the air out of my back tire and can't figure out how to make the pump work. Never mind, I'm sure there'll be other nice days for bike rides lol.

I'm feeling like a boring little house goblin lately and not in a good way. Need to sort that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment