Pages

Sunday 6 May 2018

Have You Tried being Nice ~ Hand Painted Tote

Have you tried being nice?

I found a couple of plain tote bags in my studio the other day and figured I'd paint them for my shop and here's the first ^_^
I really like painting fabric, it's a slow process so can be quite relaxing but you have to be careful so I feel like I've really achieved something at the end.

Have you tried being nice?
Have you tried being nice?
Have you tried being nice?
Have you tried being nice?

Not using a dark outline can be weird and difficult but I love how colourful this is without any black on it.
Here's the listing in my etsy shop ^_^

Have you tried being nice?

Hope you're having a good day, today the weather is really nice so after cleaning out the rats I think I'll sit outside for a bit and try to teach myself to not flinch when something buzzes near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment