Pages

Saturday 5 May 2018

April Bits

Untitled
Some bits of April as seen by my phone. We're finally getting days where it's warm enough to sit outside, this day was part of some weird heat wave and was even a little too hot for me to stay out for long. I love sitting outside, I'm so lucky to have a garden.
Untitled
The first couple of months of this year I wasn't reading much but I've got right back into it now. Specifically So Cute It Hurts! by Go Ikeyamada. I can't stop, I'm so into it, it really is just too cute. I took that middle photo because I love the use of the different styles, how one character can be drawn so differently on a single page is awesome, I love comics so much ^_^ And I love that the main character is an otaku girl and my favourite parts are when she's being geeky with her friends. I'd like a spin off series that's just about them ^_^ I also really love the little author notes at the start of each chapter, especially the ones where she just talks about manga/anime/films/idols that she's really into at the minute. Basically I'm really enjoying this series and I'm worried about what I'm going to do when I'm done with it!
Untitled
We got new rugs! We've been liking the idea of a street rug in the living room for a while now and we finally made our dream come true. We actually got two different ones so we could put one under the rat cage too. Before the rug we just had cardboard under there which didn't look quite as nice lol. I love them, they fit perfectly and feel good to sit on. They really tie the room together ^_^
Untitled
Will made parfaits! They were so good ˙˚ʚ(´◡`)ɞ˚˙ Top tip, last year we tried Swedish Glace vegan ice cream and it's so good, honestly creamier than any dairy ice cream I've ever bought from a super market and not super expensive or a tiny tub either, highly recommend.
♡Kiki & Jiji♡
Untitled
It's so nice to have good light again, spring light is so good.
Untitled
When I dye my hair I tie it into lots of tiny sections in an attempt to not miss patches, this is before I bleached my roots at the end of the month and it worked out pretty good. I still need to put colour back on but the bleached colour is alright so I'm being lazy.
Untitled
Will bought me a troll before Toys R Us closed down and I want to know who Marty is. I'm also in love with the fact that the packaging says "super cute" on it. And that the troll is so much like the old troll design, I wonder if when trolls changed Marty bought the old moulds or something. Anyway, I love my super cute troll, thanks Marty and Will.

Here are some video clips from April, I'm not sure it would be interesting to anyone else but I want it to be here for my future scrolling :)
That thumbnail gives you a look at how my hair is looking bleached seeing as there isn't a photo of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment