Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

hama, shirts, clothes, tattoo

Untitled

These mini hama beads are really fiddly but it's so satisfying making the little picture bit by bit. These are badges and I put them in my etsy just as cheap little extras. I really want to just be making things all of the time and then have them for sale, I don't want to be really restrictive in "what I do". Maybe it's a huge mistake and I should be more worried about branding and making a specific set of stuff but I don't think I'd be happy like that. The pizza badge has already sold so at least these weren't a mistake to list :)

Untitled

I actually managed to buy some new clothes!! You can see them in the video. I find clothes shopping so stressful it was nice to actually come away with something. I ran out of fabric medium at the start of the week (and then missed the post so I still don't have it...) so these shirts are waiting for the rest of their colours.

Untitled

Norwich can be kinda pretty. I got a new tattoo! I filmed a little bit while I was there and tried to show it off in my vlog once I was home and sleep addled so that's a bit of a mess but the tattoo isn't. Will has a bunch of sketchbooks where he just draws out of his head with poscas and they're great. I asked him to do me a Bride of Frankenstein how he draws in those books and it turned out awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment