Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

painting shirts and making key rings

June 2017 Zine

June zine done. A whole year of zines, DONE! I'm so proud of my 12, tiny, little baby zines ^_^

Too Right I'm Angry

I added this marker drawing to my Redbubble and Society6. I actually took this straight from my sketchbook and just tidied it up a bit around the edges. I'm hoping to do this more often. I really like the look of drawings on paper scanned in for use on other things, scanning things well can be a bit tricky though and obviously if I wasn't intending to use it when I drew it it might not be usable but I like how this one turned out ^_^
I do really like digital colouring too, I want to do all the things!

Untitled

I went into the city to post orders and came home with lots of nice things. I fucking love libraries. Also love cheap stickers.

Hand Drawn Key Rings
Untitled

I bought these key ring blanks ages ago not really sure if people would actually want one or not but I made one for myself and I really like seeing it on my keys so I found some glitter paper and they're in my shop now whether people want them or not lol. I think it's a pretty cool idea to have an original drawing on your keys though.

Untitled

I spent the second half of the week hunched over my desk painting shirts. These are for me because it took me three shirts (one older one not pictured) to realise I really do need to use textile medium to make the acrylic not crack. That's why we test things though, plus I'll wear them anyway. I found some old medium though and have added it to the hearts on the girls shirt so at least I can test that too and then hopefully get some shirts actually done for the shop! It's a slow process painting on fabric with a brush but I really love it.

Untitled
Untitled

I'm so lucky to have a garden, it's so nice to sit outside (♡˙︶˙♡)

I've been trying my hand at making videos for a while now and I think this might be the first one that I think turned out alright/am not totally embarrassed to have people watch lol. I really want a video editor that would let me add stills/video on top of/next to each other and play with the brightness/contrast/colours etc but I'm doing what I can with what I've got. It's probably too long for other people to enjoy (I quite like a long vlog but I work from home so have time to watch them at my desk...) but I like this vlog I made ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment