Pages

Sunday 15 January 2017

The Past Week Or So

Untitled

I got some patches back in the shop and I also made my December zine. I've made one of these scrappy little zines every month since July now so I also put up a 6 month pack because I thought that was kinda cute.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

We had to walk to the doctors/chemist which is pretty stressful because they have stupid ways of doing things and I also had a cold and was feeling grotty (the cold isn't why I was there, just a lovely coincidence) but at least the weather was good. Cold and clear, just how I like it.

Untitled

It's a stressful time of year because how little money I'm making is in stark contrast to the pre-christmas rush but at least I have still had a few orders to wrap. I can look at this picture and remind myself to just take a breath and keep working hard. I finally spent some time sitting at my desk to draw again which is one of my favourite things to do ^_^

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

It snowed! Very briefly, a little bit, then melted. But it was pretty none the less. I know in reality I wouldn't want to cope with the problems a lot of snow can bring but it's so pretty, I love watching the snow and I like walking around in it while it's fresh. We get hardly any here so I guess it's still a novelty.

Untitled

New octopus', I thought it'd be fun to do some sort of colour block with the tentacles and the head. The fact I haven't tried it before is kind of dumb because it turned out really nice. I feel like I'd discounted it ages ago, thinking there wasn't a good point to change the colours over but obviously I was wrong lol.
I was home alone the other day and I heard keys in the door and thought 'that isn't Will's key noise' so I had a look and there was a man at the door trying to get in and I was all ready to be mad at some sort of un-notified landlord visit and went and angry opened the door but what was actually there was some random guy that had the wrong house being embarrassed and quickly leaving. It was a pretty non-event but afterwards I was a little wibbly armed because I don't cope well with any contact with people let alone something so weird. Will surprised me by bringing home cakes to make me feel better and they had rings on the top! I have adult fingers and these are wrongly *cough* aimed at children so Will heated the ring piece with a hairdryer and stretched them out for me. They're so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment