Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Christmas 2016

Yesterday was twelfth night so I hope it's not bad luck to share Christmas photos today. I imagine most people aren't interested in anything Christmas by now but I felt a bit sad when I took the decorations down yesterday and going through my photos and videos is like a nice, gentle, last little nudge back to non festive life. Plus I'm slow at blogging lately and I didn't get around to doing this any earlier >_<

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

These first photos were the week before Christmas. Pinhead always gets festive and we always have a day out for festive drinks and to get some sort of joint gifts. We do this instead of buying each other presents and it's much more fun. Glittery marshmallows!!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The light tunnel was really pretty. I did vlogmas all through December so our festive treat day got it's own video, you can see the light tunnel do it's thing.




Untitled

Christmas morning. Will has pretty much looked like this since he opened that present. He loves his grumpy Stitch so much.

Untitled

Spreads made of leftovers and various lovely Christmas foods are pretty high on my list of favourite things about Christmas.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Our first year with a nutcracker and oh my gosh is there something satisfying about cracking a nut. Plus nuts are good for you so it totally balances out all the vitamins you're not getting from chocolates, maybe?
I strung together all my bits of video too. Again, it's more of one for us to look back at rather than a video made for sharing but I like it ^_^



Anyway, back to normal now. Kinda sad, kinda exciting. I love starting a new year and this one is nice and relaxed and productive so far. I hope the new year is treating you good too ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment