Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Fan Art Friday ~ Smashley Simpson

Smashley Simpson

There's a group of films on our dvd shelf that are probably my favourites even though they wouldn't necessarily come to mind if someone asked but they should (and will from now on), screw having a 'proper' favourite film. I have no time for that. They're my go tos when I just want to watch something that I know I enjoy and will make me feel better and/or inspired for watching it. Whip It is one of those films and I re-watched it for the first time in a while the other day and it was just as cool as remembered. It always makes me want to get some skates but I don't know that I actually have anywhere to skate so I never do. I mean we have a derby team but I'm too much of a wimp to actually block people, plus the non wimp reason that I can't fuck up my wrists, they're my job. I should get some skates though, I used to love just skating about when I was younger and the idea of doing it again gets me all excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment