Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Shiny Pens and Bare Branches

Untitled

Last year I think I got distracted and a little lost in various ways but also realised/figured a lot of things out about myself. I won't ramble on about it. One thing I've spent time thinking about though... coming back to photos and the blog with my more settled brain feels gooooood.

Untitled
Untitled

I think I'll carry on making little update posts that are a bit of everything over the last however many days rather than trying to curate particular topics into a post. Not that I was even managing that but I think having some sort of 'proper' blog with topics and series' and stuff was in my brain and it didn't work out. I'm going to just relax from now on and do what feels comfy. And not in a boring never try anything way just in a comfy is awesome kind of way. If I have a random collection of thoughts and pictures I can lump them together or not and if I have one big thing to share it can have it's own post or not.
I'm just not going to fret about it anymore because that's a waste of energy and takes all the fun out of things.

Untitled
Untitled

Trying out some eyeliners, I fancy drawing some colour onto my face. I accidentally scared Snickers and he decided to run up and 'hide' in the corner. He was fine when he realised it was me.
On Wednesday last week I got a new tattoo. It's kind of half of a tattoo but they're separate but anyway it's the first piece or whatever of my Tank Girl tattoo. My arm wouldn't like the stencil for the second piece because my skin gets real angry real quick but on Wednesday yesterday we got it done. Turns out it was just a tough stencil and an awkward arm but we got there in the end. I'm super pleased with them, even in this fresh sore state. Seek out Will for all your tattoo needs, he's awesome and friendly ^_^  (I hear a lot of stories of people having to sit through sessions with tattoo artists telling various sexist stories/making homophobic remarks. Will isn't a twat and mostly talks about dinosaurs or tsum tsums. Being a tattoo artist seems to attract twats, watch out for and try to avoid them, stay safe and don't give bigots your money ^_^)

Untitled
Untitled

I've been really into drawing flowers lately I want it to be second nature. I bought some glittery gel pens to use in my art journal but I'm actually having a lot of fun drawing with them in my sketchbook too.
I think because I got really into filming last year I let taking photos slide a bit and in the end it made me sad. Now that I'm taking photos again I don't want to let filming slide so thought I'd do the same thing with video clips as I'm doing with photos during the week and stick them all together and plonk them riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here




No comments:

Post a Comment