Pages

Sunday 8 March 2020

Took A Walk ~ 6.3.20


I started this week feeling really down on myself. It's hard to feel like I'm not getting anywhere even though I keep trying so hard. I know the only answer is to keep living to my best each day and take it as it comes so I tried to get myself out of the sad mood.


How nice is this rose?! Even the buds are beautiful, chubby and round.


One of the things I did was to get out of the house which I don't do nearly enough or even as often as I used to. Now that we're leaving winter it should be a bit easier or at least I'll have fewer excuses.



Look at all the crocus'!💖


I went for a quick look in the Rosary Cemetery. It's so nice in there, a good combination of looked after and grown.




So fluffy!



This building is behind the railway station. I'm sure it'll be torn down at some point but I love it as it is in all it's roofless glory.




It felt really good to just walk and take photos, it felt nostalgic, I used to do it a lot and don't really anymore. I've also been listening to music that feels nostalgic too. And I started a second youtube channel that's just for fun which isn't nostalgic but I feel a bit freer now than I did 6 days ago and I hope I can keep building on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment