Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Chicks and Rabbits ~ Studio Photos


Some photos taken in my studio recently. An in progress photo of my most recent attempt at trying to get better at using paint. This ended up a mixture of bad and good which is progress because it means I'm trying things to see how it turns out rather than only doing what I think will work👍


These chicks are now stuck to my bike basket and I'm so in love with it.


Their feet were so cute in the packaging😊


I made myself some glittery badges, one a pencil drawing I did and one is cut out of a Scott Pilgrim comic. On the right is a bag I made from a jumper that has never fit quite right but I really liked the colours. Just cut the sleeves off, cutting on the sleeve side of the seam so the main section doesn't unravel, turn inside out and sew across the bottom and turn right way out again. Simple and eco😊


I went into the city with Will and got myself a multi-coloured pencil that I'd seen last time we went out and regretted not buying. It's so much fun to draw with but I need to properly learn how to sharpen a pencil with a knife because the big hole on my sharpener is a fake and doesn't work.


And the start of some new items for my shop. These drawings were the last step before I got the fabrics out to make patches, they're turning out pretty good if I do say so myself.

I re-arranged my work space last week, if you're interested there's a vlog about it here and it also includes the bike basket with chicks attached🐣

No comments:

Post a Comment