Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Snow Happened!

We haven't had snow properly settle in years here so this is all very exciting for me ^_^
I took more photos yesterday and am sure I will today as well but for now here's just one for each day it's snowed so far.

Untitled

Monday.
We often get snow forecast and then don't actually end up with any so even at this stage I was quite pleased. Watching snow fall is just kind of magic even if it's only a tiny amount.

Untitled

Tuesday morning was even snowier, a nice sparkly blanket over everything but during the day it was nice and sunny and it started to melt around the edges so I figured that was it for snow.

Untitled

But I was wrong, this is Wednesday morning (today) and it's still snowing too. I love looking at it so much, I'm wasting a lot of time stood looking out the window. I'm glad I don't have to go anywhere though. I think it's supposed to stop around lunch time and then just be cold and windy so hopefully it won't get worse for people needing to get places but I'll have chance to go for a walk and take some photos. This blog might just end up being snow themed for a while but it doesn't happen very often so I'm ok with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment