Pages

Sunday 11 February 2018

Shop update ~ zines, shirts and badges

Untitled

I made a little zine every month for 18 months and I'm so proud of them. They showed me that I was doing things when I felt really low and like I was being completely useless. It was time to stop making them but they are a good looking pile of things :)

Untitled

These shirts were a long time in the making for various reasons but I finally got them listed.

Untitled
Untitled

At the end of 2017 I had a lot of drawings that I hadn't done anything with so I got them all into my print to order shops but also made badges. I love using my badge machine so much, please buy lots of badges so I can always make more ^_^ (I'll make more either way)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

These Adventure Time badges were made from our 2017 calendar, it was a pretty cool calendar so I didn't want to waste it. Sticking gems or 3d things in general on to a badge is my new favourite thing.

As always, all of these things are listed in my etsy shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment