Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Trying not to forget

I've felt very stale and not very creative lately. I've always loved taking photos but sometimes forget so I took some photos of my Tuesday and Wednesday even though I wasn't really up to anything much.

Untitled

I thought I'd read the 2nd Lumberjanes trade but apparently not, luckily I'd brought it home from the library anyway along with the 3rd trade and also Make Your Own Luck by Kate Moross which looks really good.

Untitled

When it's windy our door bangs. This kind of helps.

Untitled

I put out some halloween decorations. I've had that librarian badge since junior school where I got given it when I helped out in the library. I was so glad when I found it a few years ago ^_^

Untitled

Tank being a good, brave, snuggly, babe (the camera shutter used to make him jump but he's getting braver by the day). My desk, featuring a card sent by my mum.

Untitled

I made my kawaii Cthulhu amigurumi available as a pattern and re-shaved my side shave. Getting rid of those tufts made me feel a lot better.

Untitled

The light is a mixture of not enough and really pretty at the minute. Our house just doesn't let enough of it in, I should really go outside more.

No comments:

Post a Comment