Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

went to see the moon

Untitled

We went to see the moon! Museum of the Moon spent a week in The Forum as part of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival. It was really cool, it's inflatable and uses actual NASA photos to recreate the surface of our beautiful, good friend.

Untitled
Untitled

Nailed it

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

It was a pretty chill/fast moving week. I had no energy and felt quite down on myself but I still managed to get work done. It was mostly prep stuff which I think contributed to me feeling useless because nothing was at a finished stage but there will never be a finished stage without all the work before it so it's weird that doing that stuff doesn't feel like I've done anything. I did make myself this key ring though. A good reminder that what you look like doesn't have to be what is most important about you, it isn't your job to look nice for other people. Beauty standards are toxic, be wary of it all.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

The weather finally seems to have caught up with the time of year and the strawberry plants are really going for it. I think they're too old for actually producing fruit but the flowers are nice regardless. We also have a nice moss friend on our bird table. He fell off the roof and now lives there, we can see him through the kitchen window and he has a very calming effect. His name is Moss Def.

Untitled

I had to document this little fellow, finally too small to be of any use. You were a good rubber, thank you for sorting my mistakes for so long. You couldn't do it anymore, I had one mistake too many for you to handle.
Speaking about mistakes, this weeks Drag Race is still making me agitated. Yes, she failed the lip sync, that's fine she deserved to go based on that but why was Valentina even in the bottom two!? It wasn't even like everyone was good but two people have to be chosen, Alexis was baaaaad. This season already feels off, why get rid of one of the good ones unnecessarily? smh

No comments:

Post a Comment