Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

painting shirts, saving flowers

Untitled

My moon photos from last week won us a pair of tickets to go see Casus Circus perform their show Driftwood so out came the chicken bag, my fanciest bag. If you get a chance to see Casus Circus you definitely should. It was amazing. I was smiling the whole time except for one bit that almost made me cry. I don't know if it was meant to be sad or if it was just too good. Here is a promo video of them. They're incredible.
It also got hot so the fringe got pinned back because I'm a sweaty mess at the best of times.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I had a pretty productive week. I worked on patches, stickers and shirts. The patches and stickers are listed but the shirts are still just tests. I want to know how the paint holds up after washing a few times before I start selling them. I loved painting them though so I'll be doing more even if they're just for me.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Will saved some flowers from the reduced bin. The idea that these would have been thrown out is sad, the last bunch are still doing really well.They may just be flowers but it still feels good to give them a nice home for their last days lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment