Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

stickers, funeral, patches

Untitled
Untitled

This past week was making stickers, traveling to a funeral, making patches. The overall theme was being tired. I'm so out of it at the minute, I'm trying to be ok with that, sometimes you're tired and cranky, that's fine and also trying to carry on doing stuff so I don't make myself feel worse by not 'achieving' anything. But it's hard.

Untitled
Untitled

I've been so tired lately even though I'm getting sleep. I'm also just plain sad. My Nan died two years ago and it was heartbreaking and now that Grandad is gone too it's all the sad of losing him but also a real shove about the fact that as a unit they're both gone. They've always been there and they were always a really good thing and now it's over. And it's weird how that is what life is and it has always happened and will always happen, the one definite, and yet there is no real way to deal with it. Unless I guess being confused and sad until you feel less confused and sad is how you're meant to deal with it. It all just takes time and letting yourself feel whatever you're feeling and being ok with it I suppose.



Anyway, I'm off to post orders and look at a big inflatable moon. That's sure to make me feel a little better.

Untitled
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment