Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

Blossoms, Thunder Thighs and Crisps



I had a search through my most recent sketchbooks and marked all the drawings I thought were worth working up into final designs and I've been working my way through, adding them to my redbubble and society6 shops. These are the first few I've got done. There's a lot more for me to work through too, sometimes drawing in my sketchbook doesn't feel like doing work but it ends up being super useful.




I watched this video by ummmheather about how she makes her pins and I'm really keen to give it a go myself. I've tried shrink plastic before ages ago but couldn't find a varnish that worked out and then never bothered trying the inkjet printable stuff but that Dimensional Magic does look pretty magic. I have a few designs kicking about that I think would look really good as a badge so once I've gathered all the supplies together I'll be sitting in front of my oven being amazed by shrink plastic all over again.




Speaking of sitting in front of the oven, it broke last night .。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。. so now would actually be a great time to buy something from me. The washing machine is making a weird plastic-y burn smell when it's on too so help me have functioning kitchen appliances and feel awesome about your helpful self ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

No comments:

Post a Comment